Choose an Intro Package
Purchase one of the 3 convenient intro packages below.
Book Your 1st Session
Arrive 10 min Early
You will fill out paperwork and get familiar with the studio layout
*For the optimal experience in the small group training sessions, attending at least one private is required for any new clients prior to joining a group class.
Introductory Private Session (First Session)
Single Private Session $55
Whether you have prior Pilates experience, or are new to the method, all New Clients are encouraged to begin with the Private Introductory Session
- Meet for approximately 55 minutes with our instructors so we can get to know you personally
- Review your health background and current activities
- Talk about your goals and where you’re most interested in making change
- Go thru a dynamic posture, alignment, and movement assessment
- Get an introduction/review of the GYRONTONIC® Method and/or the Basic Principles of Pilates and the studio equipment.
Private Session Introductory Package
3 Private Sessions $175
Start your Pilates or GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® journey with 3 privates sessions. You will be able to get the most out of your workouts whether you plan to continue with privates or move on to group classes.
- Learn how to efficiently strengthen from the inside out
- Improve posture and alignment
- Work with your current limitations while increasing mobility
- Learn the mechanics of our specialized equipment
The Private Intro Package is the most effective way to focus on your individual needs, injuries or specific concerns. The session is paced appropriately to customize to your level of fitness.
Combination Introductory Package
2 Privates and 2 Group Classes $175
Are you looking to try different services that we offer? Take a combination of 2 Private Pilates or GYROTONIC® Method Sessions and 2 group classes of your choice.
- Try all of our equipment and services and take your body and movement experience to the next level
- Discover your bodies unique structure, patterns, habits, strengths, and weaknesses, and implement a specific program catered to maximizing your bodies potential
- Rejuvenate, Revitalize, and Restore with Joyful movement
- Explore new ways to heal your body or enhance your performance through movement.